• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 SA A5L stock , customized !!

James Jones

I'm getting rid of this stock due to not having another SA 700 here right now and I'm just about finished another stock for this gun , plus I need to fund a Savage project.

The stock is a Joel Russo A5L that has been coated with a spray in bed liner , the stock has been fully bedded with Steel bed and has two custom stainless steel bedding pillers , two flush cups (screwed and glued)mounted on the opposite side of the bolt for comfortable cary with sling , one single front stud for Bi-Pod mounting , custom made adjustable comb piece allowing nearly 2" total adjustment in 1/4" incriments (VERY strong unit). The stock has a 1/2" Pachmayer "sure grip" pad fitted for a LOP of 14". the barrel channel with free float a full 1.25" barrel The stock weighs 4.5 lbs and is setup for the ADL bottom metal and has been bedded for a trued Rem 700 with Holland lug.

Now this stock was coated due to some damage that a dog inflected that coulden't be sanded out and had to be filled so if you take the black coating off its not gonna be as pretty as a new laminated stock , this is the reason for the reduced price.
But if your looking for a rugged strong and realy stabill stock this is it , I had my 260 mounted in it and the rig would shoot in the .2's so thats a testiment for its bedding and stability. I would reccomend however that you sand the bedding back a little and skim bed it to your action and lug for a perfect fit.
BlackA5lstock3.jpg

Sorry for the huge pics , and I'm asking $325 shipped in the US , thats what I paid for the stock from Joel without all the bedding and adjustable comb k, so I'm basicaly eating my labor and hardwear !!

Any offers ???

Also willing to trade for mid range scopes or a quality barrel

Price dropped to $300 shipped .

If you want I'll bed your action in this stock if you pay half the return the shipping