rem 700 price?

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by snox801, Sep 7, 2013.

1. snox801

snox801 Well-Known Member

Hey guys just wondering what a 270 Remington700 would be worth I believe it is a stainless. I dont have anymore info but would like an idea of worth before I go look at this thing. Thanks.

2. 8 SNAKE

8 SNAKE Well-Known Member

Very tough to say with such little info. Remington made a lot of stainless models at a wide range of values. Condition and use will also play a role in the rifle's value. Any numbers thrown out right now would be absolute guess work and not be of any real use to you. Can you get more details?

3. snox801

snox801 Well-Known Member

Im working on it. They guy is hard to get details out of it does have very limited use. I will find out more tomorrow. Thanks.

4. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

No more than $450.00. $495.00 w/Leuy VX-II 3-9 installed.

5. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

Find out if it has the factory DBM and engraving. If it's one of the custom shop modes, I see them sell frequently between 750.00-1,000 in the magnum calibers.

If it's just a standard BDL wood stock, less. In the .270 I would expect a bit less than the magnum actions/calibers.

There are so many factors that come into play there are wide swings in values.

What if any upgrade work has been done on it would have a significant affect on it's value as well.

6. marioq

marioq Well-Known Member

Rose!!!

You are back!!!!!! Holy s__t!!!!!
    We missed you brother!!!!

7. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

Well the days are getting shorter and the worst of the heat is passed so I can spend a little more time here.

It's nice to be missed!