• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Manners MCST with mini chasis

Remmy700

Have a Manners MCST with manners mini chasis installed for a remington LA with Sendero/Tac barrel channel. Bought stock a for a hunting rifle project that I never did. Now starting a tactical rifle build and going a different direction. Have never mounted stock on a rifle but bought as a used stock. Stock is molded in desert sand. Looking to trade for another manners such as a T2 or T4 or a mcmillan molded in Gap camo or a swirley with sendero/tactical barrel contour. Just message me if you have one you would part with. Do have a AI 5 rd 300 win magazine for it. Can take pics of stock as needed. Really looking for trade but will sell with mag for 700

Last edited:
Messages replied to the price is at the bottom of ad. Its 700 with a mag. Also has a black stock pack on it I will throw in. Chasis has been open up by manners for timney as well. I am having problem uploading pics thru my server so I can email pics at the moment.

Got this pic to upload for now.
DSCF0757.jpg