• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Long Range / Greybull

wayoutinmo

I am offering a great turnkey package here - an extremely accurate, well made rifle that wont break the bank. Here is what I've got:

Remington 700 Long Range 7mm Rem Mag - 26" bbl (barreled action is 100% factory - trigger tuned to 3 lb crisp)

Greybull Precision stock (Tan)

Leupold VXR 3-9 x 50 with CDS dial and Windplex reticle (30mm tube)
*Custom CDS dial developed for this rifle - dial is etched for 1000 yds - 2 rotations*

Weaver Tactical Rail & TPS Low Rings

80 Rounds HSM Trophy Gold ammo - 168 gr Berger VLD Hunting

I bought everything brand new in October 2015 and set it up for deer season. It never made it out in the field - I ended up taking my ol stand by 243 LOL.

Barrel has been properly broke in - Rifle has 68 rounds down the tube. After break in and zero I shot the rifle out to 850 with great results. HSM Trophy Gold ammo will shoot 1/2" at 100 all day long. I can only imagine what it will do with some load development.

I have $1983.00 invested in the package.

Will sell package for $1375 to your FFL (that's 70% of new cost)

Will sell rifle with rail and ammo (no scope or rings) for $925 to your FFL

*USPS Money Order Only Please*

I can send pics to serious buyers - entire package listed is like new.

Thanks,
Mike

Guys I apologize for not having pics to post immediately. I am out of town for a couple days and don't have any pics of the rifle on my phone or computer. Here are a couple manufacturers photos of the Greybull stock and Leupold scope. I will post pics of the actual rifle as soon as I return home. I have received ALOT of PM's already in the first hour listed. Several PM's inferring they will take it pending pics. I don't want anyone to be frustrated with me if they miss out while waiting on me to send pics. You have my word that everything in this package would pass for brand new. The first public 'I'll take it' will get the rifle if happy with the pics once sent and posted. Again I am sorry for the delay in posting pics.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Leupold_VX-R_3-9x50_CDS_FireDot_Windplex_Matte_Rifle_Scope_120619.png
    Leupold_VX-R_3-9x50_CDS_FireDot_Windplex_Matte_Rifle_Scope_120619.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
  • reticle-146-large.png
    reticle-146-large.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Stocks_all_colors-500x500.png
    Stocks_all_colors-500x500.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 10
Rifle with rail and ammo SPF to The Badger. Thanks !

PM sent for payment info.

Recent Posts