• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 CDL SF 300 WSM/ B&C/ extras***SOLD***

renegadelzard

Hy all,

Im selling my rifle to fund a new build and i figured i would give you guys first crack at it...Here are the specs:

Rem 700 CDL SF in 300 WSM
I have added a Bell and Carleson medalist stock

Barrel threaded and Witt Machine Company threaded brake installed
(Im not affiliated with these guys, but they make a mean brake.this thing kicks like a 243...i was very impressed)

Round Count is between 40-60...(i can count my brass when i get home if you need specifics)...

Im including the original stock...it has been bedded at the recoil lug...

bases are included but the rings and scope im keeping ...

Id like to get 1100 OBO for it plus shipping (42.00)...

thanks for looking

Don
[email protected]

Attachments

• r3.JPG
    r3.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 9
  • r2.JPG
    r2.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 12
  • r4.JPG
    r4.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 8
  • r1.JPG
    r1.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 10
  • r5.JPG
    r5.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
  • r6.JPG
    r6.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 8
Re: Rem 700 CDL SF 300 WSM/ B&C/ extras

Some additional pics

Attachments

• r7.JPG
    r7.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 9
  • r8.JPG
    r8.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
  • r9.JPG
    r9.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 9

How does it shoot? Custom loads or factory loads?

Ive only shot factory loads out of it, and to be honest, before i had the brake installed, i couldnt tell you how it shot...i could only shoot it once before the flinch kicked in...after the brake with factory loads, i can keep my shot groups inside 1.25 inches using my range bag as a rest.. again, the barrel isnt even broke in yet, so it will probably get better...the round count is 53....ive shot a box of walmart special 165 "Deer Thugs" through it, a box of federal 180 grs., and 13 rounds of I believe federal 180 gr....300wsm ammo is not real popular in kentucky, so i shoot wha i can find...The last 13 rounds shot out of it were at a 6 mild steel plate swinging from a tree at 250 yards...13 shots, 10 hits...2 were called fliers..not sure were the other one went but the plate was pretty much shredded at that point..

I forgot to put this in my original post, but i would also be open to partial trades...im looking for a good scope to mount on a LR 308...i usually only shoot out to about 400 yards, but my shooting buddy found us a 700 yard stretch where we can shoot and i would like some good glass to look through....after shooting through his nightforce, my nikon and vortex scopes are like ugly little garden trolls...

1050, Free Shipping, No paypal fees...

Will also consider ammo trades/Partial ammo trades...308 and/or 223 specifically...