Rem 700 8mm magnum bdl

Arapaho

Picked a safe queen up in the 8mm magnum caliber. Trying to decide whether to sell it or screw the barrel off and use the action. Only been shot a handful of times and is in really good shape. Hardly any dings on the plain dull bdl stock and nice blueing on a Sporter barrel.

It would be a shame to take apart an 8mm mag that is in good condition since they didn't make a huge number of them. Sell it to someone who appreciates the big 8 and use some of the proceeds to buy a new 700 action for your build. They are quite cheap now when purchased as an individual component.

I will probably list it when I get time. I have been researching values and realized that they didn't make them for long. I have bought many 700 actions as well as custom actions for builds. I agree that it would be a shame to break it down and have about decided to go with a custom action for the 7 saum build. Thanks for the input guys!

The 8RM,is a beast.Like the guy on "forged in fire'' says "It will KILL"

With 200 gr Accubonds it would make a most anything in NA you want to put the skids to rifle. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.