• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 30-06

DNB

Here is a very nice older Remington 700 BDL in fantastic condition. It is a pre-letter prefix, high gloss 7 digit serial number action, and 22" pre warning barrel. Manufacture date code OY, July 1974, and the safety locks the bolt. I placed the barreled action and BDL bottom metal into a BRAND NEW Remington CDL stock, it fits like a glove, with entire length of barrel free-floated in the stock. The wood and metal are both in fantastic condition. No rust, no dents. The bottom metal has a few very small scratches. The bolt jewelling is brilliant and like new. This rifle was obviously shot very little. More pics available of this beautiful Remington 700, just ask. Rifle only is $995 shipped. Leupold 3-9x40 available with rifle only for an additional $225. Happy to talk on the phone if you'd like. Thanks
IMG_6550.png
IMG_6548.png

Now $950 shipped OBO. This rifle looks better in person than the photos! I can take a walk around video showing the whole rifle in detail as well. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Now $950 shipped OBO. This rifle looks better in person than the photos! I can take a walk around video showing the whole rifle in detail as well. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Nothing wrong with the pictures as far as I'm concerned. Do I need another 3006 is my issue.

Reactions: DNB
Might be interested in a trade. Top of the list would be a nice pre-safety Marlin 45-70 or nice Leica binoculars. Hit me up with other trades if you'd like.

one more bump

I'd do $850 face to face with a Montana resident.

Last edited:
Barreled action only: $650 shipped and insured.

Stock and bdl bottom metal kit are sold.