• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 223 take off

I have a 26inch varmint contour 9 twist 700 take off matte blue new take off from donor action. Fired a couple shots to get on paper and one group just to see. It was a keeper but many years later I still have not used it.
$140 shipped

I have a 26inch varmint contour 9 twist 700 take off matte blue new take off from donor action. Fired a couple shots to get on paper and one group just to see. It was a keeper but many years later I still have not used it.
$140 shipped
Thanks, I am hoping to find a stainless, if I can't I will give you a shout.

We have a new take-off in stainless, keep that in mind if you cannot source one off the forums:

24''
Sporter
Stainless steel
1-8 twist

We have a new take-off in stainless, keep that in mind if you cannot source one off the forums:

24''
Sporter
Stainless steel
1-8 twist

Has the twist been verified on the barrels? Mine should of been a 1-8 but it actually was a 1–12.

I have 20 inch LTR takeoff barrel 223, 1-9, fluted and threaded 1/2x28. Has less than 100 rds on it. If that would suffice?

I have 20 inch LTR takeoff barrel 223, 1-9, fluted and threaded 1/2x28. Has less than 100 rds on it. If that would suffice?
That would be idea if it was stainless. By the time I pay to have the whole rifle Cerakoted it likely would cost about the same as just getting a new barrel and chambering it.

Thanks though