• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 300 Win mag Sendero.

Reeper338

I have a Remington Sendero chambered in 300 win mag for sale. Gun sits in a Mcmillian A3 Olive Marble Stock that has been bedded in devcon. Barrel has 60-70 rounds there it and is in great condition. Comes with 20 Moa rail in FDE crekote. Have been messing around with the230 Bergers and they have shown some promise as you can see in pics. Looking to get 1,600 or O.B.O Lisited on mutiple sites.
photo3.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo2.jpg

300.jpg

photog.jpg
photod.jpg

I have 50 loaded rounds with the 230 Bergers I will give to the buyer with the load data.

Looks like a nice shooter! Why are you selling it and where are you located? I assume those shots in the pics were 100 yards?

Yes groups are at 100 yards. And beleive it or not they are 5 shot groups.I have too many long range guns that sit in the safe so it is time to sell a few off them off to fund a lathe. I am in Utah.

The only real trade I would be intrested in would be a Nightforce scope NXS in either the a 3.5 x 15x 50 or 56 or a 5.5x22x50 or 56.