• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloading Lights

What are you guys using for a Redding T-7?

I would also like to know

I emailed KMS2 about a kit for T-7, they replied this morning stating they do not make a kit for the T-7. I would love to see some photos of members here that do use a T-7 press. Thank you.
They don't make one for the T7. I just bought a universal kit which is a straight piece of LED tape, cut it to length and placed it on the vertical piece of the press behind the ram.

I can't get pics but I hope what I'm saying makes sense.

Thanks Mike. I saw how bright those light kits are and was wondering if anyone had one like that for our presses. The vertical behind the ram makes sense. That's where I will be installing mine once I figure out what kit I want. Thanks again.

They don't make one for the T7. I just bought a universal kit which is a straight piece of LED tape, cut it to length and placed it on the vertical piece of the press behind the ram.

I can't get pics but I hope what I'm saying makes sense.
That's all I could figure out to make it work as well. I just hadn't tried it yet.

Thank you for the response.

I installed the KMS Squared LED Kit on my Rockchucker. I wasn't paying attention and ordered the wrong lights the first time (ordered the RC Reloading Press Light for RCBS Pro Chucker Pro 5 & 7)
It was in mailbox the next day after I ordered it.
The kit has a Power supply with quick disconnect, a cable with QD, an On/OFF switch with QD and the light with QD.
So since I had the whole kit, I ordered just the correct light.
The correct one for a Rock Chucker is labeled " UFO Reloading Press Light for Hornady LnL AP and "O" frame Single Stage Presses"
It also was in the mailbox the next day after ordering it.
I watched the video on installation. Clean the mounting surface on the press thoroughly with a clean cloth saturated in Denatured Alcohol,
take the supplied abrasive and scuff the area on the press where the light will be mounted, clean again after scuffing, turn on the light for a few minutes to get it to heat up the adhesive, take a hairdryer to the press on the area where the light will be mounted till it is hot to the touch and then pull the adhesive backing off the light and mount it.

After having it installed for a couple of days now I really like this product.
Since the cabling is all QD, he sells extension QD cables so you can get the right length. He sells just the light, so if you have multiple presses you want to put the lights on, buy the whole kit for one, and then just the light for the others and you can use the one Power supply and switch on all of them.
It all seems to be of good quality.
And I can really see what I am doing now.

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6351.jpg

That's a pretty interesting accessory for a reloading press. I replaced all the lights in my basement with 4' LED lights, including one right over the reloading bench. The basement is considerably brighter, but I'm still tempted to try one of these light kits.

That's a pretty interesting accessory for a reloading press. I replaced all the lights in my basement with 4' LED lights, including one right over the reloading bench. The basement is considerably brighter, but I'm still tempted to try one of these light kits.
I did the same Years ago I replaced the fluorescents with LED Bulbs. THEN Got the 10,000 w LED 4' 4 bulb from Harbor Freight when they have sales or 30% off. Shop is super bright "DAYLIGHT". I am still going to get the LEDS for our presses.