reloading kits

tricky1342

hi guys . just starting to reload my own .been shooting for about 10 yrs now. realy enjoy my stalking over here in england .it must b great over there.guys whats your opinion on rcbs reloading gear many thanks tricky

hi guys . just starting to reload my own .been shooting for about 10 yrs now. realy enjoy my stalking over here in england .it must b great over there.guys whats your opinion on rcbs reloading gear many thanks tricky

The RCBS Press Is what I started with in 1964 and I still have the press (A Rock Chucker) later
they came out with a bigger/taller version and I bought it for the big cases (378 size).it is the IV
model and i use it for everything.

The new kits from RCBS are very good to start with and will serve you well. After you get started
you may want to add an electronic scale and other tools but you will never need another press.

There are other brands available, but the RCBS Rock Chucker is Like the gold standard of presses.

J E CUSTOM

The RCBS Press Is what I started with in 1964 and I still have the press (A Rock Chucker) later
they came out with a bigger/taller version and I bought it for the big cases (378 size).it is the IV
model and i use it for everything.

The new kits from RCBS are very good to start with and will serve you well. After you get started
you may want to add an electronic scale and other tools but you will never need another press.

There are other brands available, but the RCBS Rock Chucker is Like the gold standard of presses.

J E CUSTOM

thank u for your reply.its nice 2 find out from u guys over there hunting quiet limited over here and can be expensive too.my next question is .is there a book or video i can get showing me the correct procedures in using the reloading equipment sorry to a pain many thanks again guys.tricky1342

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.