RELOADING BUDDY

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
It is never to early to start getting them squared away. I am amazed at how smart they are if you let them show you they can. This is quality time at my house.

TYLERRELOADING.JPG

Sweet!!!

My little one is no where near ready for that but she will be soon!!!!

Looks like he has alot more hair then dad!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thats alright, my little girl is just over 4 months and she has more hair then dad as well....

Your raising them right my friend!!! Would that be the Edge he is powdering up???

Kirby Allen(50)

Just a few more years and maybe I'll have a reloading buddy as well!! Good to get them started young. Might help keep them out of trouble some day.

Very cool Shawn. I was just going to say, it looks like he's loading up the right caliber! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My kid's love to help me reload too. They especially like to put the bullet into the case and pull the lever on my single stage or Dillon and see the finished cartridge come out.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts