Looking for shooting buddy(s)

navyhunter

I have a confession to make. I love to shoot. I mean I love the sounds, the smells, the feel of the rifle against my cheek, and yes, I even love the recoil. I have a collection of shells from the different guns I have fired and would like some help in getting it expanded. I am in the Navy so just because I don't live near you now doesn't mean I won't ever be near you. I am from Oklahoma and have family in TX and AK. I would really like to add some of the really big rounds to my collection. Right now the only real thumpers I have in my collection are the .404 Jeffery and the .375 H&H Mag. In pistol I have most of the large rounds except for the .500 S&W and the Linebaugh offerings. I have read many safari hunting books, love Capstick and Hemingway, and can hardly wait to get over there myself. In the meantime I would love to find as many people as I can that share my insanity and would like to get together and shoot. I have just about all of the common rounds, and many uncommon ones. But I don't mind repeating. I am willing to help share the cost of any shooting, especially of the larger rounds. I have several guns that I will reciprocate with. Anyone that comes to shoot can fire my .30-'06, .308, .338 win mag, .45 ACP and the thumper of the pistols the .454 Casull. Anyway enough talking. Please contact me if you also love to shoot. I would love to talk guns, golf, planes, and anything Navy. Thank you for your time and God Bless.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.