Reloading Bench

Lostsheep

I have been reloading for years, and find my present setup is getting too small.
Could you people submit drawings, pictures or ideas as to what you would like to see in a GREAT reloading bench!

thanks.
cool.gif

I think that is a great idea Lostsheep. I am new to the reloading game and would like to see how everyone has set up their reloading benches.

Pleazzzzz.
grin.gif

Used a workbench from Menards beefed it up with a plate of steel under top.This one is small(so is my reloading room)but they have them in different sizes.Planning on putting drawers under top but havnt goten to it yet.Anchored to wall & floor it is sturdy enough for the massive 50bmg press(currently at other owner)=CJ
bench2.jpg

My bench:

bench.jpg

Made from standard plywood. Benchtop is double layered, glued and screwed. It's located in a multi-use area, so segmented doors with a padlock was added. Picture was taken after bench had been in operation for about a month, is much more loaded with 'stuff' now.

Misc. storage locker:

ammo.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts