Redding Bushing sizing die for the 284 win

the only way you could use one bushing die for the 6mm, .257, and 6.5-284 is if all the barrels are head spaced exactally the same or it isn't worth readjusting the die all the time. but if they are then one die could work with a bushing and/or expander change.
@Tac-O I have seen your other post and will let you know that my Whidden 284 bushing die has a through hole without bushing of .334 if that helps you on your quest
with a little patience you can open that up a couple more thousands

Darn. My fired unsized neck diameter is 0.342.

I would think the opening for the neck would be pretty similar for most brands too

I load for 3 rifle and 4 rifles that are the same caliber and case. I had neck sized the cases only, but changing my ways. Now each chamber were somewhat different. In the 25/06 I use 4 different head stamps to know what case went to which rifle. The cases were fire formed to that chamber. two would interchange, and the other wouldn't. The moral of the story is, I am getting 3 full and 4 full length sizing bushing dies for the different rifles. Changing to different manufactures brass, so the head stamps will be the same. Going to have to change how I mark the cases to determine what goes to what. Once set, I don't have to mess with them again.