Real world BC's of Barnes Bullets. . .anyone?

STEEL SLINGER

I am looking for "real world" BC's of a few Barnes bullets for a couple rifles that I will be sending the scope turrets to Leupold for the CDS turrets to be made. I know that most of the bullet manufacturers inflate their BC figures, so I though I would ask you all if anyone knows for sure what they may be. The bullets I am interested in are;

.30 cal 150gr. TTSX
.284 cal 145gr. LRX
.284 cal 168gr. LRX

I know Barnes are not considered long range bullets due to their low BC's, but the rifles in question shoot these very accurately and I would like to stick with them. Thank you.

I am looking for "real world" BC's of a few Barnes bullets for a couple rifles that I will be sending the scope turrets to Leupold for the CDS turrets to be made. I know that most of the bullet manufacturers inflate their BC figures, so I though I would ask you all if anyone knows for sure what they may be. The bullets I am interested in are;

.30 cal 150gr. TTSX
.284 cal 145gr. LRX
.284 cal 168gr. LRX

I know Barnes are not considered long range bullets due to their low BC's, but the rifles in question shoot these very accurately and I would like to stick with them. Thank you.
I am not and never have been a Barnes fan.
That being said I would trust their data over some yahoo on the interwebs....me included.

The smart thing to do would be chrono the load and shoot at 600+ and then feed the drop into an App to calc the REAL BC for YOUR BARREL.

If Litz has done those bullets I would trust him but would still want to confirm by drops.

I have shot lot's of Barnes TSX, TTSX, and LRX in a lot of different calibers. From 350 yds to 950 yds using my drop chart.
Chronograph your load.
I run JBM ballistic program.
Go out and shoot your gun at different yardages.
Verify or make corrections to your drop chart.
Shoot your different yardages at least twice.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.