Ready or Not

ranjan1

How many prairie dog hunters are ready to go this year,right now. are your rounds loaded,rifles ready or finished yet ? Are your benches,rest,rangefinders,bino's and everthing needed ready to go at the drop of a hat ? I know that I' m not the only one. let' s hear from you so I ' ll know that I' m not the only anxious one out here.

The 17 and 22 Fireball rifles were test fired off a bench rest about three weeks ago. Still have to reload some more ammo for them. The 204 Ruger rifle and ammo are ready to go. A land owner about seven miles from where I live asked me to come over and shoot some of them darn prairie dogs. First nice day Ill do it .

Made three trips last year, two to Wyoming and one to Colorado. Colorado was so windy and the hawks made it impossible to shoot much. So I am still loaded up from last hunt. Could load a few more, but don't need too, I've never ran out yet.gun)

22-243 A.I. 1-9 twist........75gr A-Max.................500 rds
22-243 A.I. 1-8 twist.........80gr A-Max................400 rds
22-250 A.I. 1-12 twist.......40-50gr V-Max...........500 rds
.260 1-9 twist....................123 gr A-Max............300rds
.17 HMR..............................................................300rds

.22LR.............just in case...................................1000 rds

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.