RCBS Ultrasonic 2 experiences?

The Oregonian

I am considering this due to peening with STM media and like the capacity that it lists...about 100 cases of 30-06 and it only takes 30 mins so could do lots of cases in under 2 hours.

Anyone use this or ultrasonic in general and have results they'd like to share? Pros and cons?

Have used he search function but curious about this newer unit.

The RCBS Ultrasonic 2 having a drain tap and hose is a great idea IMO.
I have been using a Lyman Turbo Sonic 2500 for several years and it hasn't let me down once. Generally I find around 15 minutes is all it takes to clean my brass and they come out almost looking like new. I use distilled water with the Lyman Turbo Sonic case solution added and then preheat to 65° C (150° F). Once they are done I rinse the cases in warm water and dry off with a towel.
When I am finished I drain the fluid into a plastic container so I can clean out the sonic cleaner. You will be able to reuse the fluid several times before it stops working effectively.
I hope that helps!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.