• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS part# 09471

Deputy819

Hey all. Looks like California is on a mandatory 'Shelter in Place' order again and for that reason I don't think RCBS is gonna be answering their phones any time soon. Anyways, I'm looking for the above listed part number.....would be the 'Primer Rod Assembly' (Large) for their Automatic Priming Tool (bench mounted one). Mine has a slight bend in it (bought the whole unit used on eBay) and the primers never have dropped from the tube quite right as a result.
Thanks and stay safe....(and SANE). ;)
8E0D4769-170E-4525-A171-6FE3FE324299.jpeg

Is it just the threaded seating insert that's bent, or the whole thing? You ought to be able to straighten the insert fairly easily if you're careful. I have found the most common cause of misfeeds is the primer seater not being threaded all the way down into the lower rod. You can pull the outer primer holder down which exposes a hole drilled sideways through the seater. I use a small allen wrench slid through the hole to tighten the seater into the lower rod. If you can't come up with a new part, you can send me the bent one and I can straighten it for you. I love my RCBS bench primer.