• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS Comp Die Seater plug Assembly

JWH Clark

Any of you nice guys out there got access to RCBS parts? Need the seater plug assembly (Part #38152) for .243win bullet comp die. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wish I could, but I live in the UK and they wont deal with us english guys direct. And trying to get parts is impossible. Might have to be a new micrometer die. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is there nobody who can assist me in my hour of need pleeeeas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ill give them a call monday and see what they say. if I can get it here, Ill just ship it to you.

Talked to the rcbs lady this morning... she said the part # you gave me was for a 20 caliber seater. She also asked if it was a "clicking" as in with a detent model, or the o ring model.
Let me know and ill try again.

Oh, dont know how that happened, must be going blind. It is the clicking model on the comp bullet seater (#37301 is the number on the die box)

Hey, and thanks for you efforts friend, wish there were more over here so willing to help.

Spoke with her again and she asked if it was damaged... and indicated that if it was, I would need to return the die and have it repaired. If its not damaged (aka you are doing something else... and its not damaged) there may be some other recourse.
let me know

It was accidental damage, im not expecting it for nothing, but thought its cheaper than a new die. I had it machined but its marking the bullet as a result. If its hassle friend dont worry, I appreciate you help so far.

Its no big deal to me. If you'd like to send it in to have it fixed, and they won't accept it from you, id be happy to be the middleman. Ill call on friday and make sure I understood her correctly about the process. If youre interested in sending it over, email me and ill get you come contact info.

Try contacting Reimer Johanssen in Germany. They are not cheap but are able to sell parts, and prioce should be no issue in such a small piece. Some time ago I bought pieces for an RCBS comp. sizing die.