• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS #43 trim case shell holder

remingtonman_25_06

Guys I'm looking for one of these. I need one so I can trim my 7 WSM cases. I cant reload anymore till I get it done, there over the max length. Come to fidn out, I dont have the correct plate holder.

Anyone got one laying around they dont use anymore and want to get rid of?? I dont wanna just order a $5 part from a magazine and get charged up the butt for shipping on a single little item. Hoping maybe someone here has one and dont use it anymore or somethign.. Will obviously pay for it and shipping.

My local bi mart carries them, but not this number, go figure!! They cant order it for me either.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Anybody??

It will probably cost you less than $10 from midway.com

[ QUOTE ]
It will probably cost you less than $10 from midway.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually would be $11.81 shipped 1st class mail. $5.99 for the part, $2.82 shipping and then Midway bones you for an additional $3 dollars additional handling if your order is less than $25.

I got boned the same way on a RCBS herters adapter

http://www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=G-284&type=store

Just curious if you have one of these. They can save you alot of trimming by knowing your own chamber length. You may not need to trim to some spec in a book somewhere. Instead trim based on your actual chamber length and perhaps keep a longer neck in the process. In Sinclair's book they talk about trimming to .021 less than your chamber length--this is just average number taken from SAAMI spec for several cases, but with this guage you can apply the concept, not just the 'by the book' because that's what the book says philosophy. My 300 RUM chamber length is 2.868 (over SAAMI specs if I recall correctly) and I trim to 2.838 which gives 'em some room to grow over several firings without having to trim again.