• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RBros Long Range Hunter 338 Lapua Imp

mpk1996

RBros Long Range Hunter in 338 Lapua Improved.

Rouge Action (defiance) with seekins CIP length bottom metal
Broughton Barrel - 28" Heavy Contour with Heavy Flutting
Manners T2 stock with saddle cheek piece. custom painted by RBros. 3 sling swives (2 front, 1 rear)
Defensive Edge 4 port brake
Timney 2 stage calvin elite trigger (I would be willing to swap out for a single stage if you want)
40 MOA rail

This will also come with custom Hornady 338 Lapua Imp dies, standard 338 Lapua dies (to load std brass for fire forming). about 195 pieces of brass (73 ish loaded for fireforming, 40ish loaded with fire formed brass, 35 1x - fireformed, 50+ 2-3x fired formed)

rifle only has 205 rounds shot on it

it shoots 300g SMKs at 2950 with retumbo and rl33. the fire forming loads shoot great as well.

new the rifle costs $4584 + 200 338 L option + $560 worth of just brass, plus the cost of the bullets/powder of the loaded ammo

$4250 shipped OBO for everything (scope and rings not included, but would be willing to make complete package deal

Only trade considered would be a custom 7mm saum/7mm wsm in a similar build (custom action, not a trued r700).

PM me you email or num to txt pics.

Last edited:
could you send me some pictures please 612-751-7064...
Any particular reason you went with the Timney trigger??