Rangefinder carry

See if these pics help out. My Vortex Rangefinder is about the same size as the Sig Rangefinder. So the Vortex Bino case will hold a set of 10x42s and a Sig Rangefinder at same time. They are very comfortable. The pack I carry on my back has shooting bags, G7 Rangefinder, Black Rack deer rattlers, Deer grunt call, sniper log w/ mill dot master in case electronics fail. Med kit and ya can't forget the TP( toilet paper ) LoL temp gauge and compass. Topo map when needed along with Satellite//GPS phone. Sat phone is only for 911 calls. Not for chit chat. Hope this helps.

I see, your using a sling pack. I see how that would interfere with a bino pouch.

Separate pouch on my bino chest harness.
20190819_112846.jpg

While hunting last week I noticed my cousin had his rangefinder on a cord around his neck and rangefinder on shirt pocket, binos on a shoulder harness. We talked about that since I had just read about that style on here. He said was thinking about trying a pouch. I have a spare and let him borrow it, AGC cub max I think it was. He's still using it and said he likes it.

I see, your using a sling pack. I see how that would interfere with a bino pouch.
Nothing interferes. I can use just the bino case and put the rangefinder in the same case. 1 case holds bino's rangefinder extra Ammo, topo map, mil dot master and knife sharpener. If I'm going to a hunting blind that's all I carry. But when I go on a stalking hunt I just throw on my sling pack with my shooting bags and everything else.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.