Range finder info needed!!

ozzie longshot

Hi guys was wondering if anyone owns, or knows how these two RF perform!!!
Thinking of getting either the zeiss victory 8x26 T, or the Leica CRF 1600.
Will be shooting around 1000-1500m and wanted something that actually ranges to the specs. Have a bushnell at the momment and states it goes out to 1200m but flat out getting 600m on a great day.
Any feed back would great.
Cheers Ozzie!!!

I have a Leica 900 and I wil tell you that this thing is DEAD on!!!! I love it... I reads things that my friends' range finder can not.... I think that you can not go wrong... Or, look into the BR2 from Gunwerks... Just got one and I like the idea of having it and that it will do all the math for you... No need for another device... Just a thought.. They are giving us (a LRH member 200 bucks off..)

Hope that this helps

Just checked out the G7 BR2. Seems like an awesome bit of kit. If I was going to be shooting past 1500m a bit more I would def look at getting it. Would def turn me into a lazy shooter not having to do any math. Lol.

well it stops at 1400 yards from a calculation standpoint... But ranges beyond is my understanding... Check out the thread on here about the review... See if you like it... Bottom line, 900 on the 1600 vs 1400 bucks to do everything...... I am spending the extra!!!!
hahahahahahah

Lol.... Bastard... Ya, your right though it is handy to spend the extra $550 & get all the works & jerks but I enjoy the math and calculating the shot though. That, and I'm a tight ***, lol..
Cheers though & enjoy ya new toy,
I'll stick to the Leica CRF 1600.

I have a lieca 1600 picked it up from camera land a sponsor on here and it is hands down the best one I have used to date beats the swaro and ziess in my hands.. would like to try a g7, but couldn't swallow the price diffrence..

Jordan

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.