• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rancho safari catquiver

JMack

Backpack style catquiver

Fleece

Made in USA

Lightly used no holes non smoking house

Probably holds 8 arrows - fully adjustable

125$ shipped conus

Pay pal g and s add 3%

EF4C4B1B-0840-4E6D-B2DE-EE95B75EB823.jpeg

Which model cat quiver ? Cant tell from the pics. Can you add a few more pics from all sides. Thanks
I tried looking up which model it is but couldn't really tell. I thought it was a III but seems like mine has more features and the pack is bigger.

I'll get some more pictures up

I tried looking up which model it is but couldn't really tell. I thought it was a III but seems like mine has more features and the pack is bigger.

I'll get some more pictures up
Looks like the III.5 (3.5).

Attachments

• Rancho Safari Cat Quivers.jpg
    Rancho Safari Cat Quivers.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 31
The accessories pouch and water bottle pouch are not removable
Is the waist belt removable ? I don't have one on my 3.5 but my 3.5 ISN'T fleece. It's cotton and really soaks up water. Really like the fleece. I tried buying one before they stopped making them but failed at finding one. Just do not want or need the waist belt or pouches.

Is the waist belt removable ? I don't have one on my 3.5 but my 3.5 ISN'T fleece. It's cotton and really soaks up water. Really like the fleece. I tried buying one before they stopped making them but failed at finding one. Just do not want or need the waist belt or pouches.
I think so. I had to leave for work I'll check later when I get home. Yes the fleece is nice.

Yes you technically could remove the waist belt however that would leave the shoulder straps flapping and unconnected to anything. Make sense?

Yes you technically could remove the waist belt however that would leave the shoulder straps flapping and unconnected to anything. Make sense?
Yep. I'm gonna give it some thought. There hard to find and I would like the fleece model. I'll let you know