Rain here in East Tx

RB II

We have had almost 30" of rain in the last 20 or so days. Needless to say it is wet here. Pics from my place in the river bottom. The feeder is on 10' sticks of conduit.
So my rifle range is closed until further notice!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4690.jpeg
    IMG_4690.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    610.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4691.jpeg
    IMG_4691.jpeg
    596.4 KB · Views: 64
Thanks. That feeder is about 175 yds from my shooting "shed" and has a hog light on a huge white oak tree to the right.

Spend lots of evenings there having an adult beverage or two while waiting on a hog to come to the feeder or the big white oak acorns.

Ready for the water to go away so I can resume those evenings.

We have had almost 30" of rain in the last 20 or so days. Needless to say it is wet here. Pics from my place in the river bottom. The feeder is on 10' sticks of conduit.
Looks like it's time to go after the whisker fish.
Load the feeder up with corn and feed them so you can catch some

That's a lot of rain……but not quite what Louisiana and West Mississippi saw in 2016 (I think). ….30+ inches in a couple of days.

I have a video of my grandkids getting in a boat headed out for high ground, while leaving their parents at the house watching the water rise!

Parts of Louisiana had some serious flooding! memtb

Well you could take up skeeter shooting. Bet they're the size of grackles by now. Might be kinda sporty like.

Recent Posts