Quick Question about lee collet dies

LEFTYM77

Do the lee collet neck sizing dies have a decaper or do you have to run your brass through a decapping die, then through the neck sizer? and how is the seating die in the the lee delux kit? I know Mystic Player and a few other people really like these dies, and I just wanted to know before I buy a set.

Last edited:
I really like the seating die in the delux die set. It is certainly a better die than the regular seating die. I recommend the delux die set.

For the seater, I would say cry once and get a Redding or Forster with the micrometer adjustment. I rarely buy dies as a set anymore because different manufacturers make the dies I tend to like best.

"I rarely buy dies as a set anymore because different manufacturers make the dies I tend to like best."

Ditto that. I've bought my last sets. The rest will be sourced across what I like best.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.