quick design

ARlife4me

Has anyone used this program with build success? I have some of it down, but still don't know all about it.

I use it all the time. already have the new 7 PRC entered and wildcatted, did the same with the 6.8W and had it wildcatted and a 6.5W up and running before the first 6.8W rifle hit the market and then the 30W running 30 days after the 6.5W. it is nice because you can enter all the barrel specs. as well as the chamber and cartridge dimensions and even case web thickness can be entered changing case capacities. By entering info this way then importing it to quickload gives much better predictions than just changing case capacities or bullet diameter like a lot of people do.

I use it all the time. already have the new 7 PRC entered and wildcatted, did the same with the 6.8W and had it wildcatted and a 6.5W up and running before the first 6.8W rifle hit the market and then the 30W running 30 days after the 6.5W. it is nice because you can enter all the barrel specs. as well as the chamber and cartridge dimensions and even case web thickness can be entered changing case capacities. By entering info this way then importing it to quickload gives much better predictions than just changing case capacities or bullet diameter like a lot of people do.
I'm starting from scratch. Completely off grid! If I were to wildcat from known numbers (known cartridge input) then it would be easier.