Questions on lower sd and es

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JEREMY logan, Jun 11, 2009.

1. JEREMY logan

JEREMY logan Guest

I'm going to do some shooting this weekend, befor i load up some rounds i have a few questions for you guys . The brass i'm using now has several rounds on them i'm just guessing say anywere from 7 to 9 shots . Question #1 should i get some brand new brass before i go any further? Question #2 i have a neck sizing die i can use but i mainly full length size now, if you have low es and sd how do you size your brass ? Supplies are hard to find these days and money is to, so any short cuts will help. Thanks for reading. :)

2. AJ Peacock

AJ Peacock Well-Known Member

If the brass is near the end of it's useful life, I'd use other brass, because the next lot of brass you get may give you different results. If you expect several more loadings from that brass and you have a bunch of it, then your results will be useful for a while.

Kinda depends on the details. If your results will be useable for a lot of future reloads, or if the brass is about dead.

AJ

3. JEREMY logan

JEREMY logan Guest

thanks aj , i may just get some new brass @ sw

4. jmason

jmason Well-Known Member

it's a shame he'd made some of his personal views, public. I was really looking forward to his progress.