• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Question on stocks

@B-LOT Banga, is this the same stock you had issues with?
Yes brother Ed! Till this date no emails were answered and when I get someone on the phone it's " let me take your name and number, someone will contact you" with zero response. I'm hoping they are in fact busy and looking into this issue… I will give them the benefit for now but it's running pretty slim. I will keep you updated but atm no action or solutions have been taken.

Yes brother Ed! Till this date no emails were answered and when I get someone on the phone it's " let me take your name and number, someone will contact you" with zero response. I'm hoping they are in fact busy and looking into this issue… I will give them the benefit for now but it's running pretty slim. I will keep you updated but atm no action or solutions have been taken.
Care to elaborate on the issues? I couldn't find a whole lot of reviews when I looked, most were good however. So it would be interesting to hear of some negatives

To shed some light on my issue…. I bought a stockys carbon stock and had it shipped to a buddy of mine till I got gunsmith lined up. The issue arises when the "overlap" of carbon material ended up being a crack and not the end of the carbon layer or overlap. A simple pushing with a finger caved it in and exposed a crack. It is super light but the lightweight comes with a cost… lack of durability. Hopefully I will have some news soon, good or bad.

My experience with Stocky's Stocks is that their customer service is slim to non-existent, I won't purchase from them anymore. I had purchased multiple laminated stocks from them awhile back over the course of a few years. "This was all pre-covid too" The stocks themselves all were good, but getting them was the issue.

B-Lota Banga just keep on them almost to the point of harassing them and they hopefully will get you taken care of.