Question Chris Matthews???Need Paint Job & Teflone Coat

wildcat

Hello Chris, I see that you are the Gunsmith for LongShot Rifle. I recently visited your post, and I have some questions. I have 6x284 with an A-5 stock painted Black. I was wondering, I saw some of the rifles on your web page that has some awesome camo jobs. The paint job I liked was from the pictures regarding Long Range Hunting, the rifle was LSR #008 in 223 WSSM. Do you guys do camo paint jobs on McMillan stocks? If so how long does it take you to complete and how much. Also, do you do teflone coating?
Any info would be great. If anybody else, reading this post, knows of anybody who does excellent camo paint jobs, let me now.

Thanks
Wildcat

Wildcat,
Both Chris Matthews and Shawn Carlock have some great pics of their camo paint work, even a snakeskin print! And both of these guys have great reputations.
You might want to check out http://www.larsontactical.com/
There are some cool pics on this site, but I have no experience with them concerning their workmanship or quality, positive or negitive, but they have some interesting camo patterns.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.