PUPS for VETERANS

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
PUPS for VETERANS
We have a GREAT Veterinarian that supports Veterans. He went of his way and gave us a Great Pyrenees when Samson was very sick as well as myself. Well, "SHE" - Cassie is a female and they all come into HEAT at some time during the growth stage. Different breeds need to get Spayed at different times due to Hormones and Growth Stages.
I suggest to anyone having any animals as pets to get them Neutered or Spayed unless they are Breeding them for a specific use.
Now larger breed dogs like the Great Pyrenees should not be Spayed until after their second Heat. This helps with the growth process. There is an issue with this as the female can get pregnant if precautions are not taken. A male dog can get to a female and do his business quick and then next thing you see is two dogs tied together and for sure puppies will be on the way. I know this because I raised Golden Retrievers, Britney's, English Setters.

Well, my Veterinarian – Norm and I were discussing Cassie (Great Pyrenees Pup-seven months old) and precautions/timing to Spay. Norm came up with the idea that we should wait until Cassie's second Heat and then Breed her with a top Stud. Norm would donate the Veterinarian costs and Jill & I would raise the litter, take care of additional costs and also get into an existing program that gives "Puppies to Veterans".

We can't raise hundreds of puppies for veterans ourselves, but maybe a litter or two to bring companionship, and some joy, of a Canine to some or our Vets!
If anyone has information on helping Vets out with Animals, please let us know. We are also going to contact Veteran Groups for this type of info.

Semper Fi!
Thanks
Len & Jill

PUPS for VETERANS
We have a GREAT Veterinarian that supports Veterans. He went of his way and gave us a Great Pyrenees when Samson was very sick as well as myself. Well, "SHE" - Cassie is a female and they all come into HEAT at some time during the growth stage. Different breeds need to get Spayed at different times due to Hormones and Growth Stages.
I suggest to anyone having any animals as pets to get them Neutered or Spayed unless they are Breeding them for a specific use.
Now larger breed dogs like the Great Pyrenees should not be Spayed until after their second Heat. This helps with the growth process. There is an issue with this as the female can get pregnant if precautions are not taken. A male dog can get to a female and do his business quick and then next thing you see is two dogs tied together and for sure puppies will be on the way. I know this because I raised Golden Retrievers, Britney's, English Setters.

Well, my Veterinarian – Norm and I were discussing Cassie (Great Pyrenees Pup-seven months old) and precautions/timing to Spay. Norm came up with the idea that we should wait until Cassie's second Heat and then Breed her with a top Stud. Norm would donate the Veterinarian costs and Jill & I would raise the litter, take care of additional costs and also get into an existing program that gives "Puppies to Veterans".

We can't raise hundreds of puppies for veterans ourselves, but maybe a litter or two to bring companionship, and some joy, of a Canine to some or our Vets!
If anyone has information on helping Vets out with Animals, please let us know. We are also going to contact Veteran Groups for this type of info.

Semper Fi!
Thanks
Len & Jill
Len, may I suggest contacting K9's for Warriors in Ponte Vedre, Florida (Just south of Jacksonville, Fl.) If interested I can look up the address and phone # for you. I don't know what they do exactly but they train and pair up dogs and veterans.
Thanks, Tommy

Len, may I suggest contacting K9's for Warriors in Ponte Vedre, Florida (Just south of Jacksonville, Fl.) If interested I can look up the address and phone # for you. I don't know what they do exactly but they train and pair up dogs and veterans.
Thanks, Tommy
Hey Tommy
Hope all is well with you and your family.
No need to look up the phone for K9's. We can do that and thank you for your response, Exactly what we are looking for and trying to do is get as many people involved as we can to help our Vets.
It shames me to say, BUT our Country has not, did not and does not take care of the US Military Veterans and Contractors. It is not the US People, but the US People did put the Politicians in power that don't pass Bills for funding of Programs to provide CARE for the ones that Served for our Country's Freedoms.
By all means don't forget about the Men & Women in BLUE either. They are protecting and serving the Public and getting cut off by the knees with De-funding, Liberal Laws, letting criminals out right after they are arrested. That is a whole different story, but don't want to leave them out.

In today's political atmosphere, we the citizens, need to step up to take care of our Veterans! They lay down their lives for us, we should at the least try to help them out.
Veterans Day is only (6) days away. Thank a veteran when you see them and fly the Stars & Stripes Proudly in your yard!

God Bless our Military and God Bless the United States of America-We are all ONE People-United We STAND-Divided We All FALL!