Program for Storage of Reloading & Shooting Results.

I am not in the same class as most of the guys on this list, but I use spreadsheets when working up loads. Once I have a load I am happy with, I enter the details into the PC software product known as PointBlank from the link https://www.huntingnut.com/index.php?name=PointBlank.
I use a separate work book for each rifle to keep it easy to track.
Ping me if you want a sample of the spreadsheets I use.
regards from downunder!

I've been using PointBlank from HuntingNut for years. Works fine for my needs.

1647267047967.png

I actually have Point Blank on my PC and forgot all about it. Really like the group tracker that you are showing.
It works well for me. I use LabRadar and a spotting scope when doing load development. I plot the approximate location of each shot and record the velocity. When I get home, I use a caliper and adjust accordingly.

I use iDrive backup software and their Sync function so I have all of my data updated in real time on all of my computers. I have an old laptop that I take to the range. It's only purpose in life is to run PointBlank for me at the range. When I get home, it Syncs with the other computers.

How do I find this attachment? I've never done it.Thanks
Open PointBlank and then click on New Firearm and then choose your caliber in the popup window
1647363077414.png
1647363146987.png

I usually give the first entry under the caliber the rifle model name, then choose New Load and name it:
1647363323831.png

I then use the powder charge weight and powder name to identify each target. You will want to 'save' as you go by clicking "Misc" -->Save Current Data

1647363510218.png

You plot your shots on the target by right clicking on the target where you want to hole, and then enter the velocity:
1647363620869.png

Attachments

• 1647363231460.png
    1647363231460.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 30
What programs do you like & use to store your reloading and Shooting results? I've been writing mine down in a Notebook and it takes a while to find and old load since I reload and shoot so many different calibers. I need some for my computer.
I use handwritten notes. There is no way I can put enough detail in a spreadsheet. It also allows me a lot of freedom to put more or less detail per loading day.