Program for Storage of Reloading & Shooting Results.

TXTrained

What programs do you like & use to store your reloading and Shooting results? I've been writing mine down in a Notebook and it takes a while to find and old load since I reload and shoot so many different calibers. I need some for my computer.

I wrote an Access program many years ago you can have to try since it needs some upgrades from software updates. I cannot send it via PM here but if interested I will send you my email address so you can send yours to me. Several other LRH have been messing with it and I should see where they are now you have opened up this question again for me.

Edit added: I know one LRH member was trying to add targets as PDF for the loads as well.

Last edited:
I wrote an Access program many years ago you can have to try since it needs some upgrades from software updates. I cannot send it via PM here but if interested I will send you my email address so you can send yours to me. Several other LRH have been messing with it and I should see where they are now you have opened up this question again for me.

Last edited:
The 6.5 guys came up with a load development spreadsheet that not only records the info it will plot the data on a graph you can also import pictures of you groups if you want to tunnel in that far. There is a YouTube video where they explain how to use it. It's very good. Here is a link to it in their website. You can download the spreadsheet and launch the how to video all from this one link.

Thank you.

I've been using a.spreadsheet since starting to reload. It includes Bullet Manufacturer, weight, caliber, Rifle, BTO, Brass, Proven BTO/Primer, Powder/

The 6.5 guys came up with a load development spreadsheet that not only records the info it will plot the data on a graph you can also import pictures of you groups if you want to tunnel in that far. There is a YouTube video where they explain how to use it. It's very good. Here is a link to it in their website. You can download the spreadsheet and launch the how to video all from this one link.

Thank you.I will check it out. I am a bit surprised that there are not a bunch of different ones.With all the shooters and reloaders today.Thanks for the help.

What programs do you like & use to store your reloading and Shooting results? I've been writing mine down in a Notebook and it takes a while to find and old load since I reload and shoot so many different calibers. I need some for my computer.
I still use paper notebooks but I created a best load sheet that I can just go to and find the "best load" parameters without digging through old load data.

Ive been using Google sheets for a few years. I like how it saves to the cloud and I can access and update my info while Im at the range as well as when I work up a new load in my gun room. I make a book for whatever cartridge and then a sheet for each bullet that has all the info (date, brass, COAL, powder, primer, notes, etc. ). Once I get a load worked out that I stick with(especially my deer/elk loads) I print out the sheet and put it in my 3 ring binder. I get a little ocd with stuff and Ill use my chronograph app and a target measuring app and put a link in the same folder that shows all of that information also.
Scooter