• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED pro hunter bbl 25-06 practically new 225 shipped

kweidner

I am trying to fund another black gun project. I have had this barrel re-crowned to an 11 degree target crown and lapped. The factory crowns are too sharp IMHO This one had tiny burr from factory. Great shooter now, round count is around 150-200. I am keeping my .280 for deer and letting this one go. I have load data and redding dies/brass/bullets if interested. $225 has it shipped to your door in the continental US. Pics available by request. Also listed in classifieds @ guns america with pics.

GunsAmerica - Thompson Center Pro Hunter 25-06 - Barrels - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions

Thanks for looking

too much?

too much? you tell me. Figured $75 off new would be fair? I can post groups if it helps. Needing predator pursuit upper in a bad way. Newborn and wife says I must fund in a creative way........Give me an offer.

7mm Sendaro purchased the barrel. Thank you for looking. Thanks for the interest.