• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Printed Cleaning Rod Storage Racks

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
I have had a few requests for some custom cleaning rod racks lately so I am going to put up a few different options for sale amongst the other items. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily red or black, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so. The cleaning rod holes are tapered to "self center".

$30 Basic Cleaning Rod Rack: The basic cleaning rack will hold 6 cleaning rods and can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$38 Basic Rack With Magnet: This model will hold the 6 cleaning rods but can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws or can be attached to a steel object via the two magnets on the back. The magnets are 70LB pull a piece so be careful and don't set it right on your phone or any sensitive electronics. The rubber O-rings that are in the back are to keep the cleaning rod rack from sliding around . The magnets have a lot of pull force but the friction generated between the plastic rack and a smooth metal surface isn't sufficient to keep it in place, so that is where the O-rings come in.
$40 Upgraded Rack: The upgraded cleaning rack will hold 6 cleaning rods and can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. This also has a small tray on the one end for miscellaneous storage (jags, brush or something you are using right now) and the other end has two hooks for hanging common cleaning materials from. The wire diameter on the hooks is .110" (just under 1/8" diameter).
$48 Upgraded Rack With Magnet: This option includes the upgraded cleaning rod rack with magnets and O-rings. Again please use caution around the strong magnets as described in the above basic rack with magnets option.

Attachments

• Basic Cleaning Rod Rack Dimensions.JPG
    Basic Cleaning Rod Rack Dimensions.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Basic Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    Basic Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Cleaning Rod Rack Magnet View.JPG
    Cleaning Rod Rack Magnet View.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Upgraded Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    Upgraded Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Upgraded Rack Dimensions.JPG
    Upgraded Rack Dimensions.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 154
I'll take a basic rack with magnet as well in black. Please also PM me payment instructions.

During my Covid downtime I built a really nice cleaning rod rack out of oak and fashioned it to fit around a heavy waste pipe in the basement where I clean my rifles. It was a fun project, and I had a lot of spare time to complete it. Your rack is a really good idea for everyone not so inclined.

I think you'll sell a load of these racks - good luck.

During my Covid downtime I built a really nice cleaning rod rack out of oak and fashioned it to fit around a heavy waste pipe in the basement where I clean my rifles. It was a fun project, and I had a lot of spare time to complete it. Your rack is a really good idea for everyone not so inclined.

I think you'll sell a load of these racks - good luck.
Sounds like a good project!! Time well spent. Thank you for the well wishes, its appreciated!

Got my rack in. Very nice product from @FNA3G as expected once again. Man those magnets are beasts! Cling on to the side of my steel gun safe like leaches.

Like a dummy, this is a product I didn't even know I needed. Had my cleaning rods previously just leaning in the corner of my closest and always falling over and fumbling around. Saw these and knew immediately was a must have. Now I can order a couple more cleaning rods and have them organised out of the way, just on the side of my little gun station.

Thank you!

20326AEC-BB2F-46F5-ADAD-D1FF79E66472.jpeg

Got my rack in. Very nice product from @FNA3G as expected once again. Man those magnets are beasts! Cling on to the side of my steel gun safe like leaches.

Like a dummy, this is a product I didn't even know I needed. Had my cleaning rods previously just leaning in the corner of my closest and always falling over and fumbling around. Saw these and knew immediately was a must have. Now I can order a couple more cleaning rods and have them organised out of the way, just on the side of my little gun station.

Thank you!

View attachment 351334
Awesome!!! Glad you like it. Yea the magnets are powerful. I tried some slightly weaker ones before these but I just wasn't happy with how easily I could move them so here we are, go big or go home :D

Awesome!!! Glad you like it. Yea the magnets are powerful. I tried some slightly weaker ones before these but I just wasn't happy with how easily I could move them so here we are, go big or go home :D
I guess it may depend on the mating surface too. I tried it on my fridge first just because it was closest and it was MEH and slid pretty easily. Stuck on the side of my gun safe and HOLY cow lol!

I guess it may depend on the mating surface too. I tried it on my fridge first just because it was closest and it was MEH and slid pretty easily. Stuck on the side of my gun safe and HOLY cow lol!
Yes, that's why I had to use the o-rings also. All the pull force in the world wont do any good without friction.