Priming tools:

The Holland bench primer is just an RCBS modified to measure primer seating depth. It works fine but no better than the RCBS.
The old Lee hand primers were my favorite and I still have 6 or 7 with extra parts that I use still.
Bought the Frankford Arsenal didn't like it at first but it does work pretty well after you get used to it but it's no better than the Old Lee except you can control primer seating depth.
I mainly use the bench mounted RCBS when I have a bunch to load and bounce between the Frankford and Lee depends on cartridge.

If I had hand issues it would be RCBS or Forster bench mounted.

Well after priming a few cartridges, and other insults, my thumb checked out. I've had a long positive experience with the Lee Auto Prime, but not really possible anymore, just not enough left of the joint.

So, I'm looking at what else is available. Something bench mounted i think.

I've looked at the Holland a little online, but looking at everything.

The Holland is a add on to the RCBS bench seating primer. I use and like it. If your looking to get consistent seating depth, it is a great tool. I don't use the primer tubes.

Well after priming a few cartridges, and other insults, my thumb checked...
I've used the rcbs bench mounted unit for decades. You get a good feel during seating so it's good feedback. The only thing I recommend is attaching a ball to the end of the handle. After a couple hundred rounds your hand starts to get sore. Some people just wrap a soft gag or something on the end but I like the ball. Good positive feel and comfortable.

I use and RCBS hand held priming tool. It's easy to set up and use, the only problem is that I have to keep changing out my shell holder to use in the priming tool. I've been buying extra shell holders; but, really not a bid deal. I like the hand tool because I can feel the primer seat and also tell if the primer pockets are getting loose. I used to use the automatic priming system on my older RCBS Rockchucker, but was a real pain to set up and keep running.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/priming-tools/hand-tools/hand-priming-tool-prod36055.aspx

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.