• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *Price Change! Benelli R1 Semi-Auto

johnp034

Model: R1, Caliber: 300 WIN. Mag. Semi-Auto Rifle, Black/Blued, 24" Steel barrel, Synthetic Stock, Two detachable 3 round magazine, Weaver Style Scope Base
Weight: 7lb 3oz,

$800.00 to your FFL in the lower 48.

Re: Benelli R1 Semi-Auto

How accurate is that rifle..........????
How many rounds fired.......???

I've shot Hornady 165's out of it, does real well 1'-1 1/2" depending on me, also did well with 180 gr. Fusions. It doesn't seem to be too fussy about what you feed it. This is my second one, first was a .300 Short Mag, it did extremely well also. I've not heard of a bad one yet. 40-50 rds fired.

No Sir, neither of mine ever jammed, have not heard of any one else having problems. I thought that with the short mag, there would be possible jamming problems, but never had any.

Over all condition is very good. Reason for selling is: Thinning the herd, to make room for more. Too old to hunt anymore, and enjoy building & shooting AR's.

John, I have a couple ar-15 projects that I might consider trading one for your rifle.
Just finished and test fired last week is an 18 inch rifle in 204R. Bhw barrel good accuracy. Or unfinished project so unfired is a 6mm br with AR Performance bolt and barrel. Send me a pm if you have any interest. Regards, Mark

might be interested in the .204, give me some details and if you have any pic's, maybe we can work something out. [email protected]

Thank you,
JP