• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Reticles Heritage Scopes

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
The Premier Reticle Heritage 5-25x56mm's are here and gone! We will be getting more. I will have photo's soon.

Premier Reticles Heritage Scopes

Premier_Heritage_4ac04271e426a.jpg

Premier Reticles Heritage 3-15x50mm Tactical Illum Gen 2 XR, 0.1mrad 15mil-ST-MTC $2499.00

Premier Reticles Heritage 3-15x50mm Tactical Illum Gen 2 XR, 0.1mrad 27mil-DT-MTC $2499.00

Premier Reticles Heritage 3-15x50mm Tactical Illum Gen 2, 0.1mrad 22mil-ST-MTC $2499.00

Premier_Reticle__4abeb3a750f48.jpg

Premier Reticles Heritage 5-25x56mm Tactical Illum Gen 2 XR, 0.1mrad 27mil-DT-MTC $2699.00

Mike @ CSGW

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more photos. I put one on the Patriot 308 and it looks great! Things I noticed when testing it.

The scope is very compact this is good and bad. Bad because you do not have a lot of rail room on the rail for other items, good because it does not look so big on a rifle.

The eye relief is long 3.5" a lot of guys may like this but I found that it is almost too long when mounting it to a Short Action. I could not use low rings like the Seekins 0.92" for it would run into the rail I used the Badger USMC 1" high 34mm rings. When I mounted it on a long action with the Seekins it work very well.
Pat-PRH.jpg

PAT_PRH1.jpg

I did not address this before but the illumination is very nice. How the illumination works is you pull the knob a way from the parallax and it exposes numbers to indicate the intensity of the illumination and you simply rotate it to the intensity you wish.
PAT-PRH2.jpg

In the photo above you can see the flip lever for zeroing. It is quite simple to re-zero the turret simply flip the lever up and over this disengages the erector system, click it back to 0, flip the lever back locking it into place now your scope is ready to go.

Mike @ CSGW

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for the Premier Reticles Heritage orders. We have more in stock.

Mike @ CSGW

We were told that the Premier Reticles Heritage 5.5-25x56mm will not be out tell Mid July. We have more 3-15x50mm Premier Reticles Heritage on the way.

Mike @ CSGW

The Premier Reticle Heritage 5-25x56mm's are here and gone! We will be getting more. I will have photo's soon.

Mike @ CSGW

We received more of the Premier Heritage 3-15x50mm I stock. Premier Reticles makes great scopes.

Mike @ CST

Last edited: