• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Precision Turret Stickers

A cheap, easy, and effective way to add custom yardage to your scope turret! These stickers are easy to apply and cost a tenth of a typical custom turret. Also while they are very durable, they aren't permanent. Change your ammo or hunting elevation and environment? No problem, just remove the stickers and throw on a new set to correct.

$9.99 FREE SHIPPING

Attachments

• IMG_3348.png
    IMG_3348.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3347.png
    IMG_3347.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 66
Interesting concept. Durability would be my only concern. If you rely on it without knowing your dope and it comes off during a hunt, it could be trouble. I do like the visibility for my old eyes.

As to the durability, these are very tough and stick very well if you clean the turret with rubbing alcohol prior. If you are concerned, a simple wrap around the turret with clear packing tape is easy insurance after they are applied.

As to installing, the way I like to do it is to peel each sticker with a razor blade or thin knife and use the corner of said blade to hold and position the sticker. Then simply press down with your finger and pull the blade away.

Very cool idea! Durability was the first thing I thought of and the packing tape wrap around the turret was the second thing that I thought of!!!

I always, always, always have drop chart/s on me for backup but this would be a great addition to speed things up. I use a solo hunter rifle cover at all times until it's time to shoot. It really does keep your system protected. I don't see how a rifle cover and these stickers wouldn't work great.