Precision Rifle Series Club Championship - Woodward, OK - Feb 1 & 2, 2014

Dollarhyde

The PRS Club Championship just wrapped up here in OK. It was 20-35 degrees with winds from 5-20 mph.

The stages were very challenging mixing in high angle shots with long ranges challenging some of the best tactical shooters in the nation.

I'm proud to say Oklahoma's squad scored first place, but the competition was great and there are some real solid shooters that stood up to the bitter humid cold.

We had some great stages - A Pig Hunt, Coyote Test Your Limits, Long Range Deer hunt capped with a 1300 yd bull elk shot across the valley to another plateau, Unknown Distance stage, Risk Reward out to 900, and a lot of variations of wide open country shooting with tough time constraints.

I'd like to thank PRS for coming out to OK, all the guys that helped with the match, and the great personalities of the teams and individuals. Looking forward to next time.

Below are links to a facebook gallery and a Mediafire archive that you can save decent quality photos. If you need higher res please send a PM and I'll see what I can do.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.850415959219.1073741825.177802738&type=1&l=1dd8f71652

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v7hmcq95hu75b/PRECISION_RIFLE_SERIES_CLUB_CHAMP_2014

The Coyote Hunt Test Your Limits - shot for ever increasing points per target but if you miss you go back to ZERO

Steve from OK. Scored in the top 5 shooters of the match.

ACI ? There's no time for that! IMPACT!!!

Team Oklahoma - Match Champs

The View from The Hunt can be a little intimidating. Full Value.

Final Shots from ATV on the PIG HUNT

TEAM STEINER from COLORADO - Great Squad of Shooters, Top Notch Attitudes, & Great Team Work and Communication!

ONE OF A KIND

NOT A BAD LOOKING RIG EH?

TOP SHOOTER OF THE MATCH: JIM SEE - TEAM OKLAHOMA

There's 130 more pictures in the galleries and over 200+ that haven't been gone through yet. Repost your favorites on this thread for easy viewing or I can put them up for you.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.