Prayers Needed for our seriously injured son in law

ARKLITE881South

This may be a double post, excuse me if it is. Our son in law Neil was involved in a horrific truck wreck this past week, Thursday. He is in very, critical condition, they lost him for 5 min, resuscitated him. They put 54 units of blood/plasma in him. He has many broken bones, arm, femur, pelvis. They took his spleen, his liver is beat up really bad. He's got cuts and even acid burns on his legs, his arms are all cut up. He has head trama, but, he's still just as good looking in the face as he always has been. He was hit head on by a service truck, the other guy was hurt really bad, with facial injuries, broken wrist, and a broken leg. His name is Robert. He's doing a lot better now. Rumors are flying all over, the bottom line, BOTH these guys need a lot of prayers. Neil is a long long, long ways from out of the woods, but, his #'s are good, he has some serious issues to overcome. GOD is THERE, working on him, we've been in prayer of course since this all happened. We need more people praying for these 2 guys. If you would help out, we would really appreciate it. Right now, we imagine as my daughter said, GOD, and Neil are talking this over, it is their choice. But, we can intercede on Neils behalf and ask God to do a true miracle and heal Neil unconditionally. WE KNOW he has this power, we believe in him.

We know it could take a lot of time, we can wait. We would just ask that you respond by helping us do this, and pray for Neil on his behalf. We feel the power of the Lord in the hospital moving about, doing healing every hour. We are being patient, please help us with this , i thank you very, very much

Sweet Home rallies to support seriously injured truck drivers

Please continue to pray for Neil and a total recovery/miracle today, at 7:30 am west coast time he will be in surgery. Pray the right decisions will be made. Give us the strength to accept the outcome. I'm leaving for the hosp as soon as i'm dressed. Thank you for all your prayers, please pass this around, thank you

Prayers up for Neil and the other drivers complete healing and recovery. Also that our Lord shall comfort you all.

Don Dunlap

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts