Powerball 1.9 BILLION!

Build a lodge resort in the mountains for a no-cost retreat for deserving church staff and pastors. Horseback/atv riding, fly fishing, wildlife tours via horse or wagon, and cooking lessons by the staff chef. Some type of social/service in the evenings.
They have tough jobs and are pulled every way possible. I would have to put a cap on it, but there are 52 weeks a year and would host multiple couples each week for a week long, no strings attached vacation for each.
Would have churchs submit with a narrative as to why the person/couple is being submitted and make choices from there.
Just a dream of mine.
Of course, donate a large chunk to missions and also set up a few family and friends.
Would definitely take my bride on a few vacations across the pond. I was fortunate to see many countries in my service, but I would like for her to experience some of it.
Hunt sheep, moose and giant mulies!

Buy up a big swath of prime land up here where I live in Saskatchewan. Rent it to grain farmers for a very reasonable price that it may benefit a world with lots of hungry people in it. But come November it's the official hunting grounds of Long Range Hunting, anyone of you good folks that hasn't been able to take a crack at a massive Saskatchewan whitetail (and the biggest ones on earth are here 😝) would be free to come on up :). And again, @FEENIX is cookin! 🤣

Contact the three tax, trusts and estate attorneys I know to set up a trust.
The trust would elect the 30 year payout option.
Once the money hits and I receive my first disbursement, pay off the kids' student loans.
I love my job but would resign.
There are a few schools and charities I know that deserve generous donations.
The rest would be, "figure out as you go."

Help a lot of people out. Then I'd buy me a new Ford f450 lariat and my wife wants an Eleanor mustang. Then I'd invest in land, some to hunt on and some for agriculture. Go hunt ibex in Europe and put the rest in the bank for a rainy day.
Not as glamourous but I've actually always been intrigued by all the feral animal hunting one hears about in Australia and New Zealand. Maybe just New Zealand…not a huge fan of gigantic spiders and snakes haha. Bears are whatever, they're actually way more likely and capable of killing me but they do not trigger anything visceral inside me like a huge freaking spider haha.

... Here's the catch though. I'd go to work and do things my way every day until they fired me. I'd sign a whole bunch of decisions and make a bunch of stuff happen til I made the wrong politicians angry then I'd be done. After they fired me I'd probably go hunting and fishing whenever and wherever I wanted. Or take the wife on vacations she wants to do.
I'm retired & would go back to work for an opportunity like that. 😄