• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley VARGET!@#$%!

Probably wouldn't be a game if people would quit posting on here for the hoarders to buy it all and just went back to people looking things up on their own when they needed it. Just sayin

Probably wouldn't be a game if people would quit posting on here for the hoarders to buy it all and just went back to people looking things up on their own when they needed it. Just sayin
There are about 80 million gun owners. About 8 million reloaders.

About 120,000 LRH members on this site.

I prefer that members here get first shot at limited supplies.

I certainly do not want Gunbroker or scalpers to get un impeded access to supplies for a 300% markup and resale.

If you think its either better that Gumbroker and scalpers get limited supplies all to themselves. Shame
Shame. We just disagree.

If you believe prices will be lower if no one knows they are there on this little 120,000 member board, think again.

You need to brush up on pure competition in free markets and understand inflation and why it is here.

Sorry if we disagree, but I want LRH members to get a leg up and go well healed.

There are about 80 million gun owners. About 8 million reloaders.

About 120,000 LRH members on this site.

I prefer that members here get first shot at limited supplies.

I certainly do not want Gunbroker or scalpers to get un impeded access to supplies for a 300% markup and resale.

If you think its either better that Gumbroker and scalpers get limited supplies all to themselves. Shame
Shame. We just disagree.

If you believe prices will be lower if no one knows they are there on this little 120,000 member board, think again.

You need to brush up on pure competition in free markets and understand inflation and why it is here.

Sorry if we disagree, but I want LRH members to get a leg up and go well healed.
I would like to get a shout out to Veteran to thank him for all the time and effort he puts in to notify us when components become available. I, for one, really appreciate it! Anyone else?