• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley VARGET!!!#$%!

It is not Gone. Its just that they started playing the time out game. You have to watch the time out and refresh your screen until you can put it in your cart. Goes on for several hours sometimes.

Yeah it just let me add it to my cart. I immediately went to check out then it said it wasn't available. I don't have time for that crap

Usually PV is about a 4 to 5 lb limit
but once that timeout game starts its possibly 2......Ive never seen them try 1 lb limits like Midway.

I also think Midway got the message 1 lb limits wont fly.

I actually just got to the checkout page with 4 lbs and I emptied my cart. All I had to do was hit place order. I have about 30 lbs of powder at the house I decided to hopefully leave it for someone else that doesn't have powder at home. Thanks for posting and good luck to the guys that need it.

I had 5 lbs in the cart and then they disappeared. After 5,000 refreshes I was able to add 2lbs to the cart but I let it expire. Not paying $30 hazmat and shipping for 2 lbs. At least powder is hitting the market.

You men who play the game for 2 hours, and get your carts full, and then decide, that you want to be altruistic and give it all back
or don't think $30 hazmat on 2 lbs. is a good enough deal.........my hat's off ta ya. I shore don't have the patience or time to play the game for 2 hours or 5000 refreshes and give it all back........nope, if I go to all that trouble, and take the time to post all my waterloos here on LRH, the least I'm a gonna do is keep it and check out.

I do understand if you get caught with only 1 lb., and it won't let you get 2 either because of the competition or because only 1 is left, yes they get to keep that 1 lb. I had that situation the other day and i just fought for 2 until I finally got 2 in the cart, otherwise they would not have made a sale. 1 lb. is a nogo.

Games is right ...now 18min

Attachments

• 7351D168-5C60-4262-8193-0DAAFD9A1CFC.png
    7351D168-5C60-4262-8193-0DAAFD9A1CFC.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 21