• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder Valley has Winchester Powder

Worst website ever. I check it every morning, noon and afternoon. Multiple times have found something I needed, put it in my cart and tried to check out immediately and it's already gone. Probably because people who aren't buying it keep posting it here and elsewhere.

Worst website ever. I check it every morning, noon and afternoon. Multiple times have found something I needed, put it in my cart and tried to check out immediately and it's already gone. Probably because people who aren't buying it keep posting it here and elsewhere.
Same here, It say's Staball in stock but when you get to your cart you get the we are sorry message

Same Ooo. A day late and a dollar short. The best here the other day, I get a message that something I had put in for, and theirs a lot of those items. So I don't know what being shipped. I know my credit card has been charged, and the amount is about what 8# of powder would costs. I don't want to stock up with to much of one thing, and need other types of powder, plus I would like to see somebody else get some. I will able to load about a 1000 rounds with that powder. Dam going to have to wait and see.

Yeah. But primers make everything go, and they're non-existent.
They are around, but you have to look for them in small places or stores. The one item that seem to be short for a long time is the brass cases. During past times I would see primers, powder, and bullets, but brass cases on the overall was short.

The accurate powder drop earlier this week on Graf's seems to stay in stock for at least half a day. I haven't used them, but if I was in need I'd give them a try.

If you're having trouble getting an order in, set some in stock notifications on some less popular powders and you might have more time to complete your order. H4350, H1000, Retumbo, RL-26 all go out of stock immediately, less popular ones seem to stay on the shelf a bit longer.