• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder valley H-1000////Hurry

Been very good here in Az. Varget and H1000 at several places, but usually limit one so I send friends to get a few. Picked up three pounds of Retumbo last week at a local gun shop, couldn't believe it! I don't buy powder online. Buy local and save the hazmat and shipping $$$.

Been very good here in Az. Varget and H1000 at several places, but usually limit one so I send friends to get a few. Picked up three pounds of Retumbo last week at a local gun shop, couldn't believe it! I don't buy powder online. Buy local and save the hazmat and shipping $$$.
Where, I would love to my hands on some retumbo and varget

Mash, I have a group of friends, we all know what each other need. We check Sportsmans and gun shops if we are near one often even in small towns. I have one friend on a trip to Texas now and they already have seven pounds of powders to bring back. There are two True Values in Phx that have powder occasionally. Powder won't knock on your door, you need to search for it. Varget and H4350 is practically everywhere.

What part of AZ are you in? I'm down here in Yuma! Definitely up to making some shooting buddies. Just purchased a Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Max Long Range in 30 Nosler.

Mash, I have a group of friends, we all know what each other need. We check Sportsmans and gun shops if we are near one often even in small towns. I have one friend on a trip to Texas now and they already have seven pounds of powders to bring back. There are two True Values in Phx that have powder occasionally. Powder won't knock on your door, you need to search for it. Varget and H4350 is practically everywhere.
I do pop into the local GS's when I get a chance, and the sportsman out here in Mesa. Just haven't had much luck finding powder here on the east side of the valley. At least what I'm interested in.