• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder scale $15

Sealesniper

I have an older model (think Redding or RCBS as green) balance beam style powder scale. $15 shipped. I can send a picture if needed. I will have other stuff as well.

Not trying to be a butt hole. But most of us are picture oriented and it would save you a bunch of time. so in my opinion, it would be better for you to post pics here. Just a thought..

Tom

I don't have a picture of it right now. I found it last
Night in a box while cleaning up. Picture would be better but since giving it away for shipping cost figured if a serious person wanted it they would reach out.

Ok. I will send you pictures tonight, include your cell number in Pm and if you don't like what you see you are welcome to back out, but it is in fine shape. Was my uncles.

I have three PM's on this scale, and other supplies so no need for more replies. I will follow up with everyone tonight with pictures and other thing available.

Please post pictures next time immediately so you are not setting a bad example of violating this important security related rule.