Powder in stock

338 dude

I just received an alert Alliant powder and many others are in stock at Brownells you better hurry!
EF99395F-BC7C-4AD7-A7B6-9A8D4C25A781.png

Last edited:
I got the email last night. Better than Christmas. 2 pounds of Reloader 15 on route for the .350 Rem Mag bear rifle. Yes, I'm giddy with joy! Now for some Reloader 25 for the 6.5 RPM. Please Santa, PLEASE (yes, I am dancing).

The RL 15 I bought was $51.99 X 2, plus $25 hazmat fee, then shipping. I knew none of that until I got the Brownell's shipping notice. And didn't care. Blinded by availability. I'd just doubled my propellant inventory to keep the old Remington M600 running. Breaking out the single malt and crying towel now.

The RL 15 I bought was $51.99 X 2, plus $25 hazmat fee, then shipping. I knew none of that until I got the Brownell's shipping notice. And didn't care. Blinded by availability. I'd just doubled my propellant inventory to keep the old Remington M600 running. Breaking out the single malt and crying towel now.
Nothing to cry about. I was prepared to do the same until I could only get one brick of the primers that I needed. had I been able to get two bricks I would've paid the $48 hazmat even though I didn't like it.

Recent Posts