Post's being moved

jhendri2

Post\'s being moved

Why are all the post being moved? That's really annoying, I understand they may be in the wrong section, but this board is so small, who really cares. I'm not trying to offend anyone, it just seems a little anal to me.

Jim

Re: Post\'s being moved

Nostly it's so folks can find things. Lots of new folks have trouble finding items and they've not been around here long enough to know or remember where the older posts were.

For example: When I go into Bullet, Barrels and Ballistics I have 136 pages of 20 posts per page so when I hunt up older reloading data I may need to dig through 100 pages to find a load someone is looking for. I figure it'd be better to move the post to Reloading once it's found and have it in a more detailed/specific location.

And beside... I'm retired military and a little anal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Not trying to make things difficult for folks, just cleaning up and making it hopefully easy for the masses.

Like I say, I'm not trying to offend anybody. Besides Dave, I'm the NCOIC of our Resource Management and Personnelist. I know what being organzied (re: anal) means /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif just ask my troops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Have a good new year and keep up the great work!

Jim

Just curious but, were these two topics moved this morning<font color="red"> had it with chemical solvents? try an enzyme! </font> and one about <font color="red"> what is your favorite long range caliber </font>

The only reason I ask is, on the "todays active topics page" these two topics were at the top not too long ago this morning, now they are on the second page... and the "last post - date and time" is now out of order with the others this morning?

Until I saw them on the second page, I thought you guys may have deleted the topics.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.